ADONIS BOTANIC GARDENS
The place for herbs, botanics and more.
Offering spiritual tranquility and visual pleasure.
Relax and take it easy/
- OUR VISION
- Mavrokolympos Botanic & Aromatic garden is in a protected natural green area, with landscaped gardens, waiting to welcome you, full of fruit trees, herbs, aromatic and ornamental plants.
- On top of a hill with panoramic views of the dam and the Mediterranean blue sea, offering spiritual tranquility and visual pleasure. The land’s formation and the region’s microclimate make it a paradise for plants and animals.
- In the midst of this colorful and vivid landscape you can relax and take it easy.
- OUR MISSION
- To collect, cultivate and display many species of fruit trees from all over the world, herbs, aromatic, pharmaceutical and ornamental plants, labeled with their botanical names.
- To welcome visitors of all ages and students or young people that are interested to study or acquire knowledge on our different species of plants.
- To maintain an agricultural Museum full of village exhibits used in weaving, ploughing, tools, handicrafts, kitchenware and good selection of old photographs of Paphos.
- We are waiting to welcome you at our garden. You can have a garden tour, visit our aromatic/herbs shop, visit our museum and relax drinking our herbs/aromatic hot or cold tea and taking photo memories back home.
- In season we can offer traditional vegetables, fruit and produce (either fresh or dried), that are cultivated here with organic methods, providing our kitchen with all the ingredients necessary in producing fresh, healthy and tasty food.
- Learn More
- Our Ambition
- To hold documented collections of living plants for the purposes of scientific research, conservation, display and education. Our Horticulture and cultivation skills allow us to grow plants that might be lost in nature, which means that species diversity can be conserved in the garden.
- Next Steps…
- This is should be a prospective customer’s number one call to action, e.g., requesting a quote or perusing your product catalog.